STEAD Committee Members Win Soaring to New Heights Faculty Citation Award!
We are happy to announce that each member of the STEAD committee was awarded a “Soaring to New Heights Faculty Citation Award“ of the Diversity and Principles of Community Awards for 2015, for their significant contributions to affirmative action/equal employment opportunity or heightened awareness and sensitivity to diversity. Please join us in congratulating them!
- Steven Athanases, Professor of Education
- Manuel Calderón de la Barca Sánchez, Professor of Physics
- Tom Famula, Professor of Animal Science
- Katherine Ferrara, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Louise Kellogg, Professor of Geology
- Susan Rivera, Professor of Psychology
- Leticia Saucedo, Professor of Law
- Kimberlee Shauman, Professor of Sociology
- Mitchell H. Singer, Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics